| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kindia in November is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Kindia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kindia, Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kindia:
- Kenieba, Mali - 358.6 kms (222.9 miles) NNE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 288.9 kms (179.6 miles) NNE
- Labe, Guinea - 153.9 kms (95.6 miles) NNE
- Kankan, Guinea - 392.1 kms (243.6 miles) E
- Mamou, Guinea - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) ENE
- Faranah, Guinea - 231.8 kms (144 miles) E
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) ESE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 313.1 kms (194.5 miles) ESE
- Macenta, Guinea - 406.1 kms (252.4 miles) ESE
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) SE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSE
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 282.7 kms (175.7 miles) S