| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kindia in February is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Kindia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kindia, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kindia:
- Kenieba, Mali - 358.6 kms (222.9 miles) NNE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 288.9 kms (179.6 miles) NNE
- Labe, Guinea - 153.9 kms (95.6 miles) NNE
- Kankan, Guinea - 392.1 kms (243.6 miles) E
- Mamou, Guinea - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) ENE
- Faranah, Guinea - 231.8 kms (144 miles) E
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) ESE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 313.1 kms (194.5 miles) ESE
- Macenta, Guinea - 406.1 kms (252.4 miles) ESE
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) SE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSE
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 282.7 kms (175.7 miles) S